Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Having a great time

I have been really enjoying freelance writing the more I explore. I have met some wonderful people along the way and learned more (maybe more than I care to) about writing for websites and hard copy magazines.

I have successfully landed a gig with a local magazine and could not be more thrilled. I am hoping this will lead to more jobs with magazines, papers and online. I have received great feedback from many people along with great leads to expand my horizons.

Blogging is still  challenging for me. I want to write something each day and for it to be important to capture someone's attention to follow my blog. But there are days there is just not much to say. Today is one of those days.

With my full-time job and volunteering I feel overwhelmed. However, I don't want to stop while my momentum is picking up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten,
    I happened to find you through twitter and I'm so interested in your career! I work in health and fitness and I am very much into writing as well. I'd love to chat with you- via email or phone, or facebook, or whatever's good for you. I'd love to learn about your freelancing opportunity and about your health career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (feel free to email me: marleylynng@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete